Monday, June 11, 2012

Flown the coop!

Just a quick post to say that the doves have flown the nest! It's exciting, but it's also sad, too.
I have been watching them daily for a couple months. This morning, I looked out the window to find only one bird in its familiar place! I was shocked!
Then, off it flew, and the next thing I knew, I saw it perched on a fence across the street along with its sibling and parent.

And, so, there it is......................Now you see them!







And, now you don't!


And, if you look closely, you will see the three of them on the fence (below) across the street.


And the moral of the story is.......................enjoy the moment!
Nothing lasts forever,
BUT, there is always something new to look forward to.
Enjoy your week ahead, and keep an eye open for something wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment